Position Title: Performance Analyst (Part-Time)
Location: Family Focus Central Office
Reports To: Vice President of Early Childhood Development and Programs
OVERVIEW: Family Focus’ mission is to promote the well-being of children from birth by supporting and strengthening their families as individual units and within their communities. We are committed to ensuring our centers provide exemplary services with innovative programs and that family support principles are integrated into every aspect of the work.
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for assisting in implementation of agency goals for data collection, data system implementation, and data-driven programming with an emphasis on program evaluation and performance management.
- Works with members of the Information Technology + Systems Department, Quality Improvement Department, and agency leadership to plan the agency’s data collection, impact measurement, and performance management strategies.
- Facilitates teams of program staff and agency leadership to craft each agency program’s data collection, impact strategy, and use of performance data.
- Assists in development or modification of evaluation procedures and instruments.
- Designs and implements information systems used for data collection.
- Prepares data reports that clearly summarize methodology, findings and recommendations.
- Interprets data for use in program evaluation and improvement.
- Promotes and contributes to the agency’s community, city, and state-wide data collaborations.
- Works to expand the agency’s strategic partnerships with research institutions, data collaborations, benchmarking groups, etc.
- Promotes agency learning and adoption of industry best-practices for data, program evaluation, and performance management.
- Participates in assigned special projects.
- Attends required internal and external trainings and ongoing meetings.
- Collects, reviews, and utilizes data and information on clients and services to inform program/department performance.
- Participates in regular supervision and staff meetings as required by department.
- Reports to work as scheduled and requested.
- Other duties assigned.
- Master’s degree in public policy, public administration, sociology, social work or related field or equivalent work experience (or Bachelor Degree with significant experience and relevant training).
- Must have experience with project management, including proven ability to work well in a team and matrix-management environment and effectively implement project management strategies
- .Must have completed research and program evaluation coursework.
- Demonstrates strong computer skills with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access, statistical software, and data reporting
- Proven experience using scholarly research and program evaluation to design program evaluation strategies.
- Proficient skills to plan effective evaluation methodologies and modify procedures and instruments.
- Proven success designing, documenting and building data system reports.
- Knowledge of statistics and program evaluation.
- Proven skills to analyze data and reports and implement knowledge effectively in work projects.
- Demonstrates strong oral, written and presentation communication skills to effectively address varied audiences; and a significant level of comfort and experience in public speaking and leading meetings.
Qualified Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to:
No phone calls please.
Family Focus, Inc. values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.