Adopt a Center
Partnering with Family Focus to Adopt-A-Center or Fund a Program allows corporations to build safer communities, improve the quality of Chicago’s workforce and provide important programs to children and families. In addition, your employees will have the opportunity to get involved as volunteers, mentors and board members.
For more information about these partnerships and higher level naming opportunities, please contact Steve Majsak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 421-5200 ext. 116
By adopting one of our seven Chicagoland centers, you will make a significant impact on that community, addressing its most pressing needs. Family Focus resources centers are a vibrant part of the community, where families are given the skills to support and advocate for their children. The centers allow for families with limited transportation to access services in one place.
Your contribution would support programming such as:
- Enabling 10 teen mothers to receive three months of home visits, parent workshops, career and academic planning, and access to comprehensive medical services, including information about postponing a second pregnancy.
- Supporting 40 fathers in our Mission Men program by providing support services and resources for fathers trying to build a relationship with their children.
- Providing 20 adults with a year of Microsoft certification, ESL or GED classes to help parents become economically self-sufficient and independent.
- Sponsoring 40 children to attend Family Focus’ summer camp, keeping them safe, active and learning all year long.
CORPORATE ADOPT-A-CENTER PARTNERSHIP BENEFITS
- Team Building Opportunities — a special day or group volunteer project at your center, just for your organization. Opportunities can include food, clothing and toy drives, painting or cleaning projects. Others ideas include mock interviews, speed networking and helping participants with resumes and cover letters.
- Board Seat on Center Board — board service is a great way to develop the skills of your emerging leaders. We will reserve a seat on your center board for the employee of your choice.
- Individual Volunteer Opportunities — great for those employees who want further involvement. Reading to young children, help with homework, teach a computer or exercise class, help write a newsletter or assist with center events.
- Listing on our website as the Adopt-A-Center Partner for your center
- Listing in publications— Annual Report, story about your company in our newsletter.
- Use of Official Adopt-A-Center Partner title for your center